A game that has entertained the smartphone community is PUGB. Playing PUGB for the PC will cost you, so playing the mobile version will be free and give you a taste of the game without shelling out your hard-earned dime. You can even get free UC in PUBG Mobile.
Here is how you can play the mobile version on your PC.
Check the specifications
To run PUGB Mobile on your PC you must have this minimum configuration:
– CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
– GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 or similar
– Storage: 1GB of free storage
– OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
– Memory: at least 3GB of RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
Download an Android Emulator
Obviously this version of the game has been designed for the Android operating system. To enable it to work on your PC you will need an Android Emulator.
Here are a selection of Android Emulators. You will have to download the software and install it on your PC before continuing to Step 3. All of these emulators are pretty much the same, so the choice of which one to use is personal.
Download and Install The PUGB Game
Having downloaded and installed your Android emulator software, you need to download the game.
– Click on “Select Your Area” to choose the language you want to use.
– Click Download and an install executable will be downloaded to your PC
– Click on the executable file and follow the instructions so that the game will be downloaded and installed on your PC.
- Open the game and enjoy!
Enjoy your mobile shooting on PC!
Now that you have PUBG Mobile on your PC, you can enjoy the same shooting experience on your computer. Remember to set up your button assignment, even if you’re using a controller.